The TQS-HGM5-31DCR is a parallel 100Gbps Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable (QSFP) optical module.It provides increased port density and total system cost savings. The QSFP28 full-duplex optical module offers 4 independent transmit and receive channels, each capable of 25.78125Gbps operation for an aggregate data rate of 100Gbps over 2000 meters.
An optical fiber cable with an MPO/MTP connector can be plugged into the QSFP28 module receptacle.The module operates by a single +3.3V power supply. LVCMOS/LVTTL global control signals, such as Module Present, Reset, Interrupt and Low Power Mode, are available with the modules. A 2-wire serial interface is available to send and receive more complex control signals, and to receive digital diagnostic information.
The TQS-HGM5-31DCR is designed with form factor, optical/electrical connection and digital diagnostic interface according to the QSFP Multi-Source Agreement (SFF-8436). It has been designed to meet the harshest external operating conditions including temperature, humidity and EMI interference. The module offers very high functionality and feature integration, accessible via a two-wire serial interface.
● 4 independent full-duplex channels
● Up to 25.78125Gbps data rate per channel
● MPO optical connector
● Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form factor
● Digital diagnostic capabilities
● Capable of over 2km transmission on SMF
● Single +3.3V power supply
● Operating case temperature: 0~70℃
● Low power consumption < 3.5W
● RoHS-6 compliant
● Local Area Network(LAN)
● Wide Area Network(WAN)
● Datacenter, Ethernet switch and router applications