The TQS-HG02-31DCR is a parallel 100Gbps Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable (QSFP) optical module. It provides increased port density and total system cost savings. The QSFP28 full-duplex optical module offers 4 independent transmit and receive channels, each capable of 25.78125Gbps operation for an aggregate data rate of 100Gbps over 2km of single mode fiber.
An optical fiber cable with duplex LC connectors can be plugged into the QSFP28 module receptacle.
The module operates by a single +3.3V power supply. LVCMOS/LVTTL global control signals, such as Module Present, Reset, Interrupt and Low Power Mode, are available with the modules. A 2-wire serial interface is available to send and receive more complex control signals, and to receive digital diagnostic information.
The TQS-HG02-31DCR is designed with form factor, optical/electrical connection and digital diagnostic interface according to the QSFP Multi-Source Agreement (SFF-8436). It has been designed to meet the harshest external operating conditions including temperature, humidity and EMI interference. The module offers very high functionality and feature integration, accessible via a two-wire serial interface.
● 4 independent CWDM channels
● Up to 25.78125Gbps data rate per channel
● Duplex LC receptacles
● Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form factor
● Digital diagnostic capabilities
● Maximum link length of 2km on Single Mode Fiber(SMF)
● Single +3.3V power supply
● Low power consumption < 3.5W
● RoHS-6 compliant
● Operating Case Temperature: 0℃ ~+70℃
Product Safety and Quality
● FCC TUV UL and Eye safety certification
● ISO9001: 2000
● ISO14001: 2004
● 100G CWDM4 application with FEC