The TQS-HGM1-85DCR is a parallel 100Gbps Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable (QSFP) optical module. It provides increased port density and total system cost savings. The QSFP28 full-duplex optical module offers 4 independent transmit and receive channels, each capable of 25.78125Gbps operation for an aggregate data rate of 100Gbps over 100 meters of OM4 multi-mode fiber.
An optical fiber cable with an MPO/MTP connector can be plugged into the QSFP28 module receptacle.
The module operates by a single +3.3V power supply. LVCMOS/LVTTL global control signals, such as Module Present, Reset, Interrupt and Low Power Mode, are available with the modules. A 2-wire serial interface is available to send and receive more complex control signals, and to receive digital diagnostic information.
The TQS-HGM1-85DCR is designed with form factor, optical/electrical connection and digital diagnostic interface according to the QSFP Multi-Source Agreement (SFF-8436). It has been designed to meet the harshest external operating conditions including temperature, humidity and EMI interference. The module offers very high functionality and feature integration, accessible via a two-wire serial interface.
● 4 independent full-duplex channels
● Up to 25.78125Gbps data rate per channel
● MTP/MPO optical connector
● Digital diagnostic capabilities
● Capable of over 100m transmission on OM4 multi-mode fiber
● Single +3.3V power supply
● Low power consumption < 3.5W
● QSFP MSA compliant
● RoHS-6 compliant
● Operating Case Temperature:0℃ ~+70℃
Product Safety and Quality
● FCC TUV UL and Eye safety certification
● IEEE802.3bm 100GBASE SR4 and 40GBASE SR4
● Infiniband FDR and EDR